Over the past 20 years of biorefining leadership, we've assembled the industry's strongest team of engineers, scientists, financial analysts and more. Along the way, we've carefully selected team members who share our core values and pride in everything we do.
That's common sense -- and it's led to some of the most creative biorefining work in the world. The people of POET make working here a challenging, exhilarating place to advance a career. They accomplish great things for millions of Americans. And find great satisfaction in helping our country in so many ways.
Why work for POET?
We believe POET stands alone as the most seasoned, accomplished and efficient force in biorefining. People like you made that happen.
With the right mix of creativity, hard work and team play, we can make great things happen for a lot of people. For you, there are many rewards:
- Personal fulfillment -- sharpening your own expertise among the brightest, most seasoned in the industry
- The energy that comes with developing an exploding new industry
- Collaborating with colleagues who know how to get the job done right
- Work that makes a real difference for thousands of people in communities across the country
- Work that has significant global impact in both environmental and economic terms
- A chance to make your mark on more than an industry, but a movement
This kind of responsibility may not be for everyone. If you're ready to take it on, we want to hear from you. This much we can guarantee: At POET, every day brings something new. We hope one of them brings us you.
When you get here, you'll discover these ideas, which we call our Culture Statements, repeated again and again and practiced all day, every day:
- We embrace change.
- We aspire to live by the Golden Rule.
- We always strive for excellence.
Our culture is the driving force behind the success of POET. It's the force that energizes us individually, invigorates our colleagues, propels us to new breakthroughs in technology and processes and ultimately unleashes great reward for the people who count on us.
POET offers a competitive benefit program that allows you to select the coverages that best fit your needs. The POET benefit plan includes:
- PPO medical plans
- Prescription drug plan
- Dental plan and Vision plan
- Health Saving's Account
- Flexible spending accounts for health and child care expenses
- 401(k) plan
- 529 plan
- Income protection plans (Short- and long-term disability)
- Company paid term life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance (AD&D)
- Supplemental life insurance
- Supplemental accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Spouse and dependent life insurance plans
- Paid time-off programs
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- Smoke free campus
- Tuition reimbursement
- Team member assistance program
Executive Search Firms and Staffing Agencies: POET does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies not contracted with POET. All unsolicited resumes will be considered POET property, and POET will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Corporate Recruiting Department.
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.